Splinters Guest House offers a number of facilities for the use of guests. We strive to ensure your stay with us is relaxing and comfortable and to this end we have a range of facilities that will ensure your stay is truly a great experience.
Accommodation – Maximum guests 12 (6 in Lower Cottage, 6 in King & Queen Rooms)
- 1 fully self-contained, air conditioned, 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom cottage.
- King/Twin and Queen beds plus additional single bed
- Lounge, Kitchen and Dining rooms in each cottage
- Log fire combustion heaters in Winter
- Private BBQ courtyard for each cottage
- Swimming Pool with large sail covered deck
- 140 metre practice golf hole, clubs provided
- Group Bookings available
- Children – Not available for Children under 13
- No Pets
Splinters Guest House is conveniently located within walking distance of seven cellar door tasting facilities and six restaurants/cafes including the Matilda Bay Brewhouse and the newly opened Peter Drayton Brewery.
For those who enjoy bicycle riding, the Hermitage Road cycleway covering a distance of 12 kilometres is now open and bicycle hire is available nearby. Splinters is conveniently located at the half way mark of the cycleway.